1. Bachelor s degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
2. Suitable law qualification
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT
1. Attention to detail: Total task accomplishment through concern for all areas involved no matter how small.
2. Problem Solving: The competency to take workable decisions / solve everyday management OR job relevant operational problems.
3. Negotiation: Communicate data or arguments in a manner that gains agreement or acceptance.
4. Assertiveness: The competency to hold one s own under conditions of pressure / to stand-up for one s rights / not to be exploited and/or manipulated by others.
5. Written communication: Written communication refers to the potential or capacity to convey information by means of written instructions in an accurate, concrete, clear, concise and understandable manner in order to maximize comprehension of the message.
6. Customer orientation: Customer orientation refers to the potential or capacity to focus on and achieve standards of service which comply with the highest expectations of clients.
7. Judgement: Developing alternative courses of action and making decisions which are based on logical assumptions and which reflect factual information.
8. Administrative recall: Develops a system of access to specific organizational information and has a demonstrated capability for retrieval and information delivery.
9. Analysis: Relating and comparing data from different sources, identifying issues, securing relevant information and identifying relationships.
10. Tech./Prof. Proficiency: Level of performance in Technical / Professional area.
11. Product knowledge: Understanding the products of the Company at the appropriate level.
12. Required qualification: Formal education qualification required to perform to the desired standard.